* DIY necklaces on the cheap *

If you've never been to Promise Tangeman's blog, check it out. She has some really cool ideas for all sorts of artsy things. This DIY blog post in particular caught my attention. It's a simple way to create sculptural and unique necklaces out of shower curtain rings.

I used this tutorial to make some of my own. You can mix and match the materials to make all sorts of different styles. I made one using earth tones for a more subtle look. The other is a bold black and white graphic print with a bright pink accent for a louder statement.

I love projects that are quick and inexpensive, but that you can do multiple times in different ways. This one was a lot of fun to make. I hope you can try it yourself!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: