* To Travel or Not to Travel *

I've always had plans to travel more in my life. I've done some already, going to China and Thailand after college graduation, and before that to Germany, Prague and Austria. Plus, I have done some traveling around the US, but not much.


I thought for sure that by now, I would have either gone on a trip, or gotten a job. As I was recently denied a job that I was perfect for, and would have been perfect for me, I can't help but wonder if my destination isn't an office right now. Perhaps I need to crack open these books I bought months ago and actually buy a plane ticket. Perhaps some time away will help open my mind to understanding what my next steps in life are. Perhaps I need to just stop talking about it and actually do it.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: