* Collar Me Gleeful *

I have become a recent fan of Glee (a little behind the times, I know). There are a lot of things that keep me coming back to the show, primarily being hot for teacher Will Schuester.

However, I was watching season 1 episode 3 and what caught my attention was the intricate collar of Emma's blue sweater. I started paying more attention to her outfits and have fallen in love. She always has this sophisticated and conservative yet quirky style. I can't get over the the different collar treatments she has. My favorite is the owl sweater clip. Why have my eyes not been open to this before? So cute!

Here are some screenshots from different Emma outfits.

(All images from google images and this blog dedicated to all Emma's styles)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: