* Sunday Sketch to Final Product *

Before I start any project, I always sketch my ideas out in my many sketchbooks. I wanted to create a weekly post every Sunday with a new example of my sketch to final product.

This week is of a T-shirt I designed a few years back for my friends' band Tuesday Night Squabble. Because there are so many different musicians that perform with Tuesday Night Squabble, I wanted to capture them all in a group shot. I wanted to turn each musician into a cartoon to make it more unique than just a group photo.

* Sketch *

* Final Artwork *

* T-shirt Mockup *

* Final Product *

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1 comment:

JUST ME said...

dude that's an awesome drawing. Did you freehand it? From the people I recognize...it really looks like them!