* Artfest in Maine *

My mom and I went to Artfest in Maine this past weekend. It is part of a month long festival for Oktoberfest. It consisted of a bunch of open artist studios scattered around southern Maine, including pottery, jewlery, painting, sculpture, and more.

My mom and I only hit up 4 of the many places: Red Door Pottery, the Wentworth Dennett Studios, Just Us Chickens, and Ocean Fire Pottery. It was so much fun! We met a ton of amazing artists who were so welcoming and full of creativity. It was incredibly inspiring to talk to these local artists and hear their stories about their passion for art.


At the Wentworth Dennett Studios, an old school transformed into several artist studios, there is a giant wooden chair sculpture out front. So, of course we took turns sitting in it. I had a great time, and I definitely recommend checking out some of these places.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: