* Changes *

Obviously I have been MIA from the blog world for the past 5 months. I have my reasons, but, I'm hoping to change it.

I actually have exciting news! I recently quit my job (last day was yesterday) in order to explore more of myself and the world. I bought a ticket to Barcelona in August, and another ticket from London to Boston in October. So, I have two months to travel around Europe, see all the amazing things in person that I've only seen on a slide projector in art history class. I've been wanting to do a trip like this for a while, but have never really had the guts, or a reason. Then I realized, I'm never going to have the guts or a reason, so why not give myself both?

So, here I am creating an opportunity for myself that will at least be amazing, and at most be life-changing. Sometimes, in order to move forward and become the person you want to be, you have to make some changes. Some of which can be extremely difficult, and most of which will make you feel a little unsteady. But, although change is never easy, it is inevitable. And, I've been fighting it for far too long. I'm ready for it now. Bring it on!


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1 comment:

JUST ME said...

You better be updating us all the time...those who must live vicariously through you. :)

LOVE!

PS: You have ballz of steel.